Key areas of progress include:
- A Community Investment Toolkit, providing guidance to Maisons in developing and implementing community programs with NGO partners. This has helped the Group to form more strategic partnerships and improved the reporting of community data.
- Overall community investment spend across the Group has risen since 2014. Maisons have continued to support a range of programs that contribute positively to Arts and Culture, Health and Welfare, Protecting Natural Resources, and Social and Economic Development.
Richemont has identified the following key areas for improvement and will be focusing on these as part of the 2020 CSR Plan:
- Reviewing the measurement and reporting systems for community investment data.
- Promoting more employee volunteering through the development of a Group-wide Volunteering Policy.
- Considering how programmes contribute to the wider sustainable development agenda – the Sustainable Development Goals.